After rumors, OPPO has officially announced the R15x in China. It has similar specifications as the recently-announced K1, including a 6.4-inch Full HD+ AMOLED display with Waterdrop notch display with screen-to-body ratio up to 91% for a more immersive experience, Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 AIE with 6GB RAM, ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo), 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera and a 25MP front-facing camera. It has in-display Fingerprint sensor, 3D glass back and a 3600mAh battery.
OPPO R15x specifications
- 6.4-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ AMOLED 19.5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 128GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with ColorOS 5.2
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera
- In-display fingerprint sensor
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3600mAh battery
The OPPO R15x comes in Glacial Silver and Nebula colors, is priced at 2499 yuan (US$ 360 / Rs. 26,410) for the 6GB RAM with 128GB storage version and will go on sale in China from November 1st. It is also expected to be go on sale in offline markets in China, hence the price is higher compared to the K1 that has similar specifications.