Panasonic has launched Eluga Ray 600, the company’s latest smartphone in the Eluga series. It has a 5.99-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by quad-core MediaTek SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front camera that also has an LED flash.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 4000mAh battery. It comes with Arbo Hub -AI-powered app with self-learning technology.
Panasonic Eluga Ray 600 specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739WA 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with MicroSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP primary rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, LED flash
- Dimensions: 158.5×75.5×7.9mm; Weight: 158g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Panasonic Eluga Ray 600 comes in Blue, Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 7,999 and will go on sale exclusively on Flipkart starting from today midnight during Big Billion Days sale.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
We are glad to expand our big view series portfolio with the launch of Eluga Ray 600. Panasonic has always been known for innovation and technology, the new Eluga Ray 600 is meant to provide a powerful experience to our customers seeking high definition display, stylish looks and a battery that lasts over 24hours! Eluga Ray 600 is equipped with Panasonic’s in-house AI – Arbo Hub, our one stop app to make life easier. The sleek device is designed for the young audience who likes to enjoy technology with style.