Nubia’s CEO Ni Fei has confirmed that the Nubia X, the company’s next flagship smartphone with dual displays will be announced on its 6th anniversary on October 31st. The phone got certified by TENAA as NX616J last month revealing a 6.26-inch FHD+ LCD screen on the front and a 5.1-inch HD+ AMOLED screen on the back, dual fingerprint sensors on the sides, just below the power button and the volume rockers.
Similar to TENAA, the invite didn’t reveal the front camera. Since this has a second screen, you can use the cameras on the back for selfies.
Live image of the Nubia X has also surface revealing the second display on the back.
Nubia X rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) 19:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 5.1-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 AMOLED 2.5D curved glass secondary display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1)internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with nubia UI 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.6 aperture, PDAF, OIS, EIS, 24MP secondary rear camera with f/1.6 aperture
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensors
- Dimensions: 154.1×73.30×8.65mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging
The Nubia X is expected to come in Gold and Black color. We should know more details in the coming weeks.