After the announcement of Nubia Z18, the company is gearing to launch the Z18S that has been certified in China with the model number NX616J. This reveals dual displays, 6.26-inch FHD+ LCD screen on the front and a 5.1-inch HD+ AMOLED screen on the back. This also reveals dual fingerprint sensors on the sides, just below the power button and the volume rockers. This doesn’t reveal a front camera, which is surprising for a flagship smartphone.
Nubia Z18S rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (1080 × 2280 pixels) 19:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 5.1-inch (1520 x 720 pixels) 18:9 AMOLED 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4X RAM with 64GB (UFS 2.1) storage, 8GB LPDDR4X RAM with 128GB (UFS 2.1)internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with nubia UI 6.0
- Dual SIM
- 16MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.6 aperture, PDAF, OIS, EIS, 24MP secondary rear camera with f/1.6 aperture
- Dual side-mounted fingerprint sensors
- Dimensions: 154.1×73.30×8.65mm; Weight: 178g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3800mAh battery with Quick Charge 4.0 fast charging
The Nubia Z18S is expected to come in Gold and Black color. It could go official in the coming weeks.