After live images, the Nokia 7.1 Plus aka X7 has been certified by TENAA. This reveals a 6.18-inch Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, 2.2GHz Octa-Core SoC with could be the Snapdragon 710, up to 6GB of RAM, 12-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 13-megapixel secondary camera, probably similar to the Nokia 7 Plus, and a 20-megapixel front-facing camera.
It reveals a rear-mounted fingerprint sensor, metal frame and a 3400mAh battery.
Nokia 7.1 Plus (X7) rumored specifications
- 6.18-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio
- Octa Core Snapdragon 710 10nm Mobile Platform (Dual 2.2GHz Kryo 360 + Hexa 1.7GHz Kryo 360 CPUs) with Adreno 616 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android 9.0 (Pie)
- 12MP rear camera with LED flash, 13MP secondary rear camera
- 20MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 154.8×75.76×7.97mm; Weight: 185g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 3400mAh battery with fast charging
The Nokia 7.1 Plus (X7) is said to come in Red, Silver and Blue colors, and is expected to go official later this month in China.