OPPO’s Realme brand already teased the Realme 2 Pro smartphone in a video recently and also said that the phone will launch on September 27th exclusively on Flipkart. The company has also confirmed some of the specifications including Snapdragon 660 SoC, up to 8GB of RAM and dual rear cameras with AI features, on its social channels. The phone will feature a Dewdrop Full Screen display with minimal bezels.
— Realme (@realmemobiles) September 23, 2018
The phone has a glass back and a fingerprint sensor. Check out the rumored specifications of the phone. Check out the rumored specifications below.
Realme 2 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) 19:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage / 6GB / 8GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- ColorOS 5.1 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 5MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor, face unlock
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 4350mAh built-in battery with fast charging
The Realme 2 Pro will be priced between Rs. 10,000 and Rs. 20,000 said the Realme CEO Madhav Sheth recently, so this could be the cheapest smartphone in India to pack 8GB of RAM. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official on Thursday.