Xiaomi announced the Redmi 6 Pro back in June, and it was launched in India earlier this month. Now the Redmi Note 6 Pro, a bigger version has surfaced in video. This reveals a 6.26-inch FHD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, Snapdragon 636 SoC with up to 4GB of RAM, Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI on top, a 12-megapixel rear camera with flash along with a secondary 5-megapixel camera for AI portraits and AI scene detection as well as 20-megapixel front camera along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera.
It is expected to feature an aluminum back, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery, similar to the Redmi 6 Pro, but it is not clear if it will have dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots or Hybrid SIM slot like the Redmi Note 5 Pro.
Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro rumored specifications
- 6.26-inch (2280×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB / 3GB LPDDR4x RAM with 32GB / 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 10
- Dual SIM
- 12MP rear camera with dual-tone LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, Dual PD focus, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX376 sensor, secondary 2MP camera
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh (typical) / 3900mAh (minimum) battery
The Xiaomi Redmi Note 6 Pro is expected to come in Red, Blue, Gold and Black colors and is expected to go official in the coming weeks. Check out the video below.