Vivo today announced that it has completed the roll out of OTA update to V11 Pro which brings 4K recording ability. This will enable users to record higher-quality videos. Vivo V11 Pro was launched in India on September 6th.
To remind you, the V11 Pro sports a 6.41-inches Full HD Super AMOLED display with 1.76 mm slim bezels on the sides, 91.27 % screen-to-body ratio and 19.5:9 aspect ratio, which it calls Halo FullView display. It is powered by Snapdragon 660 AIE with 6GB of RAM.
It comes with a 12-megapixel rear camera with a f/1.8 aperture along with a 5-megapixel camera for portrait shots, AI scene recognition, Dual PD focus for 0.03 seconds of focus and a 25-megapixel front camera with AI beautify feature and IR face unlock that now accurately scans 1,024 facial feature dimensions to unlock your phone instantly.
Vivo V11 Pro specifications
- 6.41-inch (1080 x 2340 pixels) Full HD+ Super AMOLED 19.5:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa-Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 6GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM
- Funtouch OS 4.5 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 12MP Dual PD rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, 1/2.8″ sensor, 1.28 μm aperture, secondary 5MP camera with f/2.4 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture
- In-display fingerprint sensor, IR face unlock
- Dimensions: 157.9 x 75 x 7.9mm; Weight: 156g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) 2×2 MIMO , Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS
- 3,400mAh battery with fast charging
The Vivo V11 comes in Starry Night Black and Dazzling Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 25,990. The device is already available from online retailers such as Amazon.in, Flipkart, Vivo online store as well as offline stores.