Jaybird today announced Jaybird X4 Wireless Sport Headphones with a waterproof design, thanks to IPX7 waterproof rating so that it can handle rain, snow or even accidental submersion down to one meter for up to 30 minutes. It promises 8 hours of battery life, and ten minutes of charging will give you one hour of play, thanks to Quick charge.
The buds provide improved comfort and ergonomics, with new silicon fins and ultra-soft silicon tips in several different sizes. The new exclusive-to-Jaybird Comply Ultra foam tips feature unique thermo-reactive foam that conforms to your ear canals for a comfortable and secure fit. The new Speed Cinch cord management system allows users to adjust the length of the cable to allow for the perfect under- or over-ear fit for them.
Features of Jaybird X4
- Bluetooth 4.1 connectivity
- Impedance: 16 Ohm; Speaker sensitivity: 99 +-3dB at 1KHz; Output max. 10mW RMS (with level limit); Total harmonic distortion <5% (1KHz, 1mW); Response bandwidth: 20Hz – 20kHz; Driver size: 6 mm
- MEMS, omni directional mcirophone
- Passive noise isolation technology to enhance sound quality
- Inline remote for easy wireless music and call control
- Comply Ultra foam tips with unique thermo-reactive foam conforms to your ear canals for a comfortable and secure fit
- Dimensions: 501mm x 13mm x 23.6mm; Weight: 14.8g
- Up to 8 hours of battery life with Quick charge
The Jaybird X4 comes in Black Metallic/Flash, Alpha Metallic/Jad and Storm Metallic/Glacier, is priced at $129.99 (Rs. 9,200 approx.) and will be available exclusively at Best Buy and jaybirdsport.com.