Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 surfaced in an online listing in Romania this week, now the unboxing of the smartphone has surfaced online. This shows a display with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch, Snapdragon 845 SoC with support for liquid cooling ,6GB RAM, 64GB internal storage, dual rear cameras, 20MP front camera along with IR face unlock, similar to the Mi 8, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging along with QC 3.0 charger in the box.
Unlike the Mi 8, this doesn’t miss out 3.5mm audio jack, which is present on the top, while the USB Type-C port is present on the bottom.
Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memorywith microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 was listed at 1999,00 Romanian Leu (US$ 497 / ₹ 34,265 approx.) online, but it is rumored to launch in India cheaper than this.