After getting certified by the FCC last month, the Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 has surfaced in an online listing the shows the images, reveals specifications and the price of the phone. This shows a 5.99-inch FHD+ screen with 19:9 aspect ratio and a notch, Snapdragon 845 SoC with support for liquid cooling and 6GB RAM, 12MP+ 5MP dual rear cameras, 20MP front camera, fingerprint sensor on the back and a 4000mAh battery with fast charging.
Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2246 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memorywith microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with MIUI 9.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP rear camera with dual LED Flash, 1.4μm pixel size, secondary 5MP camera
- 20MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 4000mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
The Xiaomi POCOPHONE F1 is rumored to start at 1999,00 Romanian Leu (US$ 497 / ₹ 34,265 approx.). It is expected to be officially announced in the coming weeks.