OPPO is all set to launch F9 Pro smartphone, successor of OPPO F7 in India later this month. Now the company has confirmed the specifications of the F9 smartphone in Vietnam, which will launch as F9 Pro in India. This reveals that the company will retain the MediaTek Helio P60 12nm SoC and the 25MP front-facing camera for the smartphone.
Other things such as Teardrop notched display, 16MP rear camera along with a 2MP secondary camera and the 3500mAh battery with VOOC flash charge technology are better compared to the predecessor.
OPPO F9 Pro specifications
- 6.3-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 aspect ratio display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.2 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.85 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, AI, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack
- Dimensions: 156.7x74x7.9mm
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3500mAh battery with VOOC Flash charge fast charging
The OPPO F9 Pro will come in Sunrise Red, Twilight Blue and Starry Purple colors with a radiant design. It will launch in Vietnam on August 15th at 7,990,000 vietnamese dong (US$ 342 / ₹ 23,520 approx.). Based on the teasers on OPPO India website, the smartphone is expected to launch in the country next week or the week after that.