LG has announced new Signature Edition smartphone, the company’s latest premium smartphone in the ‘LG SIGNATURE’ series and the successor of last year’s Signature Edition in Korea. It is made of premium materials such as zirconium ceramic back cover that prevents scratches. Customers can also engrave their name on the back of the phone, similar to the predecessor.
LG Signature Edition (2018) specifications
- 6-inch (2880 x 1440 pixels) QHD+ OLED display with a 18:9 aspect ratio, HDR10, 538 PPI, Corning Gorilla Glass 5 protection
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 845 Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 256GB storage, expandable memory up to 2TB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with LG UX
- 16MP rear camera with f/1.6 aperture, 71-degree wide-angle lens, secondary 16MP camera with 107-degree super-wide-angle lens with f/1.9 aperture, LED flash
- 8MP front camera with 80-degree wide-angle lens, f/1.9 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Water, dust resistant (IP68), MIL-STD 810G certified
- 3.5mm audio jack, 32-bit Advanced Hi-Fi Quad DAC, DTS: X 3D Surround Sound
- Dimensions: 151.7 x 75.4 x 7.3mm; Weight: 157g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3,300mAh battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0, Wireless charging
The LG Signature Edition 2018 comes in Black and White colors. The company will make only 300 phones and will start selling it from 13th August for 1,999,800 won (US$ 1,790 / ₹ 1,22,820 approx.) after taking pre-orders from today, July 30th. It also comes with a free Bang & Olufsen (B & O) Beoplay H9i headphones.