Comio has launched X1, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘X series’ in India, after the launch of X1 Note. It has a 5.5-inch HD+ 18:9 display, is powered by a quad-core MediaTek processor with 2GB of RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo), has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 8-megapixel front camera with LED flash, face unlock and portrait mode for both the front and rear cameras.
It comes with a fingerprint sensor on the back that also lets you Take Photo, Answer incoming calls and Lock apps, features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3050mAh battery.
Comio X1 specifications
- 5.5-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D Curved Glass display with scratch-resistant DT glass
- 1.28GHzGHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear cameras with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 8MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 143.5×68.2 x8.3mm
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 a/ b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS, USB OTG
- 3050mAh battery
The Comio X1 Note comes in Red Hot, Sunrise Gold and Royal Black colors, is priced at Rs. 7499, and is available exclusively on Flipkart. It also comes with launch offers that include, Cashback of Rs. 2200 from Reliance Jio (44 vouchers worth Rs. 50 each) at the time of first successful recharge of Rs. 198/299 monthly plans, 100 days extended warranty, One-time free screen replacement and 30-day replacement warranty.