Xiaomi has introduced new Quartz Watch under its Mijia or Mi Ecosystem. It is a hybrid smartwatch that comes with a standard 40 mm dial that is just 3.2 mm at its thinnest point. The small dial shows step count and connects to Android or iPhone over Bluetooth. Call notification, Reminder and Alarm with vibration. It has a stainless steel case, water-resistant body and a curved back.
It uses a replaceable CR2430 coin cell that promises up to 6 months of battery life.
Xiaomi Mijia Quartz Watch specifications
- 40mm dial with tempered glass protection
- Bluetooth 4.0 LE to connect to devices running Android 4.4 or iOS 7.0 and later
- 316L stainless steel case
- Pedometer for step tracking, Vibration alters for calls, alarms and reminder
- Water resistant up to 3 ATM (30 metres)
- Length: 240 mm x 11.9 mm; Weight: 42g
- CR2430 320mAh (typical) / 270mAh (minimum) battery with up to 6 months of battery life
The Xiaomi Mijia Quartz Watch comes in Black, White and Gray colored dials with matching straps expect for the White which comes with a Blue strap. It is priced at 349 yuan (US$ 52 / Rs. 3,575 approx.) and will go on sale in China July 17th.