FUJIFILM has launched, the latest mirrorless digital camera in the X Series with a sleek, retro and stylish design, a horizontal tilting rear LCD screen, and an extended battery life of up to 430 frames. It weighs just 448g with an anodized coated aluminum top cover. It features 24.2 megapixel APS-C size sensor and built-in Bluetooth technology makes image transfer quick and easy for sharing with friends.
Highlights of FUJIFILM X-T100
- 24.2 Megapixel APS-C size sensor 23.5mm×15.7mm (APS-C) CMOS with primary color filter
- Anodized coating offers a retro and stylish design in a variety of colors.
- 0.39-in., Approx. 2,360K-dot OLED color viewfinder
- 3.0-inch 3:2, 1,040K-dot 3 way tilt-type touch capable TFT color LCD
- 4K 3840×2160 15P, continuous recording
- Featuring super-fast autofocus and a variety of automatic functions, including an evolved SR+ auto mode which is capable of subject recognition together with conventional scene recognition
- Compatible with existing XF/xc Lens lineup of 26 Fujinon high quality lenses which cover focal lengths from 15mm to 1200mm (35mm equivalent)
- Bluetooth low energy technology allows for quick and seamless image transfer
- Dimensions: 121.0 x 83.0 x 47.4 mm; Weight: 448g (including battery and memory card)
- NP-W126S Li-ion battery
The FUJIFILM X-T100 comes in Dark Silver, Black and Champagne Gold colors, is priced at an MRP of Rs. 47,999 for Body only, XT100 Kit with XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ costs Rs. 54,999 and the XT100 Dual Kit with XC15-45mm F3.5-5.6 OIS PZ & XC50-230mmF4.5-6.7 OIS II costs Rs. 70,999.