Infinix has launched Hot 6 Pro, the company’s latest smartphone in its ‘Hot series’ in India. It has a 5.99-inch HD+ 18:9 aspect ratio display, is powered by Snapdragon 425 with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with XOS 3.2 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash along with a secondary 2-megapixel camera for portrait shots. It has a 5-megapixel front camera with soft LED flash, Bokeh Selfies and Beauty Mode .
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back, features dedicated dual SIM slots and a microSD card slot and packs a 4000mAh battery that promises up to 12 hours of video playback and up to 30 hours of 4G talk time.
Infinix Hot 6 Pro (X608) specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with XOS 3.2
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with Dual LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 160.43 x 76.21 x 8.6mm; Weight: 158g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The Infinix Hot 6 Pro comes in Bordeaux Red, Sandstone Black and Magic Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 7999 and will be available exclusively from Flipkart.
Commenting on the launch, Anish Kapoor, CEO, Infinix said:
With data revolution and digital content platforms sprouting to provide online streaming and video on demand has led to personal screen becoming the first choice among millennials. There is a dire need for video viewing device in mid-budget segment that can offer all host of features in one device such as bigger screen, long battery, loud sound and bright display. We, at Infinix, are committed to adhering to our consumer centric approach and with HOT 6 Pro, we are certain to fulfill the consumer video watching pain points in the budget segment with Superb 6 inch full view display along with Eye care feature which is supported by long battery for binge watching.
It’s been a year since we launched Infinix in India. These twelve months have been an incredible ride for us. We have successfully made inroads in the online space and launched a global portfolio consisting of four product lines – HOT, NOTE, HOT S & ZERO that received overwhelming response from the consumers on Flipkart.