Update: Huawei has released a new teaser that confirms 24-megapixel + 16-megapixel AI dual rear cameras, both with f/1.8 aperture and a 24-megapixel front camera with 2-megapixel dual front cameras.
Huawei is all set to introduce the Nova 3 in the Nova series later this month, and the phone has been certified by TENAA with model numbers PAR-TL00 and PAR-AL00. This reveals a 6.3-inch FHD+ 19:5:9 aspect ratio display with a notch, similar to the Honor Play, but this is said to feature dual cameras both on the front and back. It also reveals a 2.36GHz Octa-Core SoC, which will likely be Kirin 970 with support for GPU Turbo.
Huawei Nova 3 rumored specifications
- 6.3-inch (2340 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:5:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU, i7 co-processor, NPU, GPU Turbo
- 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.2
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture, secondary 24MP rear camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 24MP front-facing camera, secondary 2-megapixel camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions:157.0×73.7×7.3mm; Weight: 165g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, USB Type-C
- 3650mAh (typical) battery with fast charging
The Huawei Nova 3 is expected to come in Black, Blue and more color, is rumored by be priced starting at 2699 yuan and is said to be announced officially on July 18.