Jabra has launched new Elite 65e wireless headphones with both active and passive noise cancellation, and Elite Active 65t wireless earbuds, expanding its Elite series of headphones. The Elite 65e has a neckband design and comes with three-microphone technology that creates a noise-blocking zone – making sure the voice is conveyed with crystal-clear clarity.
The oval earbuds offer a better fit in the ear canal – in combination with the eargels for a perfect grip, provide an optimal seal for the passive noise cancellation of ambient sounds. The Active Noise Cancellation digitally removes additional noise levels. It promise 8 hours of battery life when using ANC, and an 13 hours with ANC tuned off.
Highlights of Jabra Elite 65e
- 3-microphone call technology creates a noise-blocking zone for crystal-clear voice on calls
- Business-quality background noise reduction, achieved with powerful hybrid active noise cancellation and sound-isolating earbuds
- Up to 8 hours battery using active noise cancellation and an incredible 13 hours with ANC turned off
- IP54 rated, with 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust (registration required on Jabra Sound+ App)
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa Siri and Google assistant
- Listen to your music the way you want to hear it, by personalizing your sound with a customizable equalizer – your sound never sounded better
The Elite Active 65t true wireless earbuds promise battery life of 15 hours (5 hours + 10 hours with charging case) and also come with rapid charge that gives up to 1.5 hours battery.
Highlights of Jabra Elite Active 65t
- Enjoy an actively lifestyle with secure fitting earbuds that provide dependable in-ear stability
- Take your music, calls and sports indoors or out
- Listen to your favorite music, set alarms and get all the information you need with easy one touch access to Amazon Alexa (not available on iOS Jabra App)
- Power your music, calls with up to 5 hours battery life and a total 15 hours with the included charging case
- Jabra Elite Active 65t are third generation true wireless earbuds, experience the true wireless stability that lets you take calls and listen to music without worrying about dropouts
- Your music, the way you want to hear it, with a customizable equalizer that lets you personalize your music
- One-touch access to Amazon Alexa, Siri and Google assistant
- Features IP56 rating with 2-year warranty against damage from water and dust (registration required on Jabra Sound+ App)
The Jabra Elite 65e comes in Titanium Black & Copper Black colors, is priced at Rs. 16,999 and is available from Amazon, Croma and Jabra authorized retailers. The Jabra Elite Active 65t comes in Copper Blue and Copper Red colors, is priced at Rs. 14,999 and is available from Amazon, Croma and Jabra authorized retailers.