Xiaomi has launched Mi Pocket Speaker 2, the company’s latest portable speaker in India on the World Music Day. The 5W speaker created in partnership with Germany’s popular brand Tymphany has a minimal design made of aluminium with an anodized oxide coating and PC + ABS for durability, fabric net design for clear sound with perfect bass and treble, features an LED indicator, uses Bluetooth 4.1 and promise up to 7 hours of continuous music playback.
The speaker was introduced back in 2016 as Mi Round Bluetooth speaker 2 and Won iF Product Design Award 2016.
Xiaomi Mi Pocket Speaker 2 (LYYX01ZM) specifications
- Top mounted control button to power on/off, Bluetooth pairing and volume and playback controls via rotating the aluminium ring
- Bluetooth 4.1 for connecting to devices
- Built-in microphone for hands-free calling
- Maximum output power : 5W; Speaker Impedance : 4 ohms
- Dimensions : 60.0 x 60.0 x 93.3mm
- 1200mAh battery offers about 7 hours of continuous music playback
- USB Power input : 5V. 1A
The Xiaomi Mi Pocket Speaker 2 comes in Black and White colors and is available from Mi.com for Rs. 1,499.