Lephone has launched Dazen 6A, the company’s latest smartphone with Full View display. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by MediaTek MT6737H SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs Android 7.0 (Nougat), has a 13-megapixel rear camera along with a secondary 0.3-megapixel camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera with support for face unlock.
It features a fingerprint sensor on the back, and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Lephone Dazen 6A specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.3GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6737H 64-bit processor with with Mali-T720 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 0.3MP camera
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh battery
The Lephone Dazen 6A comes in Black color and is priced at Rs. 7,999.
Commenting on the launch, Vinod Pandit, Business Head India, lephone Technology Pvt ltd, said:
We at lephone are excited to bring a new brand Dazen for the Indian customer. The Dazen 6A provides an integrated solution comprising of advanced camera quality, better speed, security features, stylish design and value-added services all-in-one, ensuring an enhanced user experience at a competitive price. The company has always believed in leveraging a platform with an affordable yet power packed device, as it offers the flexibility to address users’ increasingly varied demands. Dazen 6A offers all the latest specifications available in the Android Smartphone market and is arguably the best model in its competitive price segment in the market.