Nokia X6 with model numbers TA-1099 and TA-1103 were certified by Bluetooth SIG last month before it went official in China . Now two more models TA-1083 and TA-1116 were certified by Bluetooth SIG. Nokia TA-1116 already got certified in Russia, but it was not announced at the global event in Russia a few weeks back, and we only saw the Nokia 5.1, Nokia 3.1 and Nokia 2.1 budget smartphones.
Nokia X6 specifications
- 5.8-inch (2280 × 1080 pixels) Full HD+ display with 19:9 aspect ratio with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 636 14nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 509 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 32GB / 64GB internal storage, 6GB RAM with 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- Android 8.1 (Oreo), upgradable to Android P
- 16MP (RGB) rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size, 5MP (Monochrome) secondary rear camera with f/2.2 aperture, 1.2um pixel size
- 16MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture, 1.0um pixel size
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5 mm headphone jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 47.2 x 70.98 x 7.99~8.59mm; Weight: 151g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, Type-C
- 3060mAh (typical) / 3000mAh (minimum) battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 fast charging
It is not clear to which country the TA-1103 model of the Nokia X6 is headed to. HMD Global Chief Product Officer, Juho Sarvikas already hinted that the Nokia X6 might be available outside China. To remind you, the smartphone was introduced in China starting at 1299 yuan (US$ 204 / Rs. 13,830 approx.) for the 4GB RAM with 32GB storage version.