Chinese smartphone maker iVOOMi has launched iVooMi i2, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 5.45-inch HD+ display, is powered by MT6739 SoC with 3GB of RAM, runs has a 13-megapixel rear camera with a secondary 2-megapixel rear camera to capture depth information for portrait shots with bokeh effects. It has an 8-megapixel front camera with LED flash, face unlock.
It has a glass back with 15-layer optical coating panel, dual active 4G VoLTE support to keep switching data between both SIMs simultaneously and a 4000mAh battery.
iVooMi i2 specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM ( nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, secondary 2MP rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with soft LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 148.5 x 70.8 x 8.2 mm; Weight: 137g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 4000mAh battery
The iVooMi i2 comes in Bronze Gold, Olive Black and Indigo Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 7499 and is available exclusively from Flipkart.