Huawei’s Honor Brand has introduced Honor Play 7, which is the company’s latest budget smartphone in China. It was certified last month, and packs a 5.45-inch HD+ display, is powered by MediaTek MT6739 SoC with 2GB RAM, comes with a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera, both with LED flash.
It features dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3020mAh battery.
Honor Play 7 specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, PDAF
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 146.5×70.9×8.3mm; Weight: 142g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS
- 3020mAh built-in battery
The Honor Play 7 comes in Blue, Black and Golden colors, is priced at 599 yuan (US$ 94 / Rs. 6,380 approx.), is available for pre-order and goes on sale in China from May 22nd.