Asus has officially introduced Zenfone Live L1 (ZA550KL), the company’s first Android Oreo (Go Edition) smartphone in Indonesia, after it surfaced earlier this month. It packs a 5.45-inch HD+ display with 18:9 aspect ratio and 82% screen-to-body ratio, is powered by Snapdragon 425 SoC with 2GB RAM or 3GB RAM, runs Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition or Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5 depending on the version, has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera and also has face unlock.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Asus Zenfone Live L1 (ZA550KL) specifications
- 5.45-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ IPS display with 18:9 aspect ratio, 400 nits brightness
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1GB / 2GB RAM with 16GB storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) Go Edition (1GB RAM) / Android 8.0 (Oreo) with ZenUI 5.0 (2GB / 3GB RAM)
- Dual SIM ( nano + nano + microSD)
- 13 MP rear camera with LED flash, 5P lens, PDAF, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.4 aperture
- Face unlock
- Dimensions: 147.26 x 71.77 x 8.15mm; Weight: 140g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n (2.4GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3000mAh battery
The Asus Zenfone Live L1 comes in Midnight Black, Space Blue, Shimmer Gold and Rose Pink, is priced at Rp 1.399.000 (US$ 98 / Rs. 6,740 approx.) for the 2GB RAM with 16GB storage version, which will be available for pre-order at an offer price of Rp 1.299.000 (US$ 92 / Rs. 6,260 approx.) during flash sale from May 21st. The 3GB RAM with 32GB storage version costs Rp 1.699.000 (US$ 120 / Rs. 8,190 approx.) . No details about the pricing of the Android Go Edition, even though it was listed on the official website.