Xiaomi launched its Mi Crowdfunding in India last month with two products – Mi Selfie Stick Tripod and Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver, to enable users support, buy and also help Xiaomi decide which products can be launched in India. At that time the company said that when 100% support is achieved within a stipulated timeline, a project will be considered successful for a specific product and it will be shipped to backers and will also be launched for others.
Mi Bluetooth Audio Reciever— Mi India (@XiaomiIndia) May 12, 2018
- Make your earphones/speaker wireless
- Sleek & stylish
Available here - https://t.co/8nvTlwjOBN
Today the company has announced that crowdfunding for the products is successful and it has started selling them on its website. It has also started shipping it to the backers.
Mi Selfie Stick Tripod
- A unique selfie stick and tripod stand combined into one unit, with a Bluetooth shutter remote
- Bluetooth 3.0 supports Android 4.3 and higher and iOS 5.0 and higher
- 360° rotating phone mount that can hold phones with width between 56 and 89mm that includes Xiaomi Mi Max that has a width of 88.3mm
- Selfie stick’s rod is made of aluminum alloy that is strong and the length can be expanded
Mi Bluetooth Audio Receiver
- One key to control Bluetooth Audio Receiver like On/Off, connecting mobile or any other devices.
- Built-in professional AMP chip
- Supports Bluetooth 4.2 transmission
- Comes with battery plug and play
- Weighs just 10 grams
- Supports 3.5mm audio interface
- Lets you connect two devices at the same time.
- 97mAh battery offers 4-5 hours of audio playback