Intex has launched Staari 10, the company’s latest budget smartphone in the new Staari series with 4G VoLTE support. It has a 5.2-inch HD display with Shatterproof glass for protection, is powered by a Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 processor with 3GB RAM and runs on Android 7.0 (Nougat). It has a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that also has LED flash.
It has a fingerprint sensor on the back and packs a 2800 mAh battery.
Intex Staari 10 specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display with Shatterproof glass for protection
- 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit Processor with 650MHz Mali-T720 MP2 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 150×74.4×9.0mm; Weight: 177g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 2800mAh battery
The Intex Staari 10 comes in Black, Champagne and Blue colors, is priced at Rs. 5999 and is available exclusively from Snapdeal.