Asus has launched TUF Gaming FX504 and ROG G703, two new gaming laptops in India. Both these were introduced last month. The FX504 has a 15-inch FHD IPS display with an ultrafast 120Hz refresh rate, 3ms gray-to-gray (GTG) response time, is powered 8th-Gen Intel Core i7-8750H processor and has NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 Ti GPU.
The ROG G703 features a 17.3-inch full HD IPS display with 144Hz high refresh rate, 3ms GTG response time, NVIDIA G-SYNC support, is powered by 8th Gen Intel Core i9-8950HK processor that has been factory-overclocked for speeds of up to 4.8GHz and comes with 8GB GDDR5X NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080 GPU.
Asus TUF Gaming FX504 specifications
- 15.6-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) LED Backlit TN Anti-glare Display, 120Hz, 3ms, 94% NTSC
- Intel Core i7-8750H (8th Gen) processor, 2.2 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 4.1 GHz, 4GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1050 Ti Graphics
- Up to 32GB DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 256GB SATA M.2 SSD and 1TB SATA 5400rmp 2.5″ HDD, SD Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2, Bluetooth 4.0, 1 x Type A USB2.0 , 2 x USB 3.0 port(s) Type A, 1 x RJ45 LAN Jack for LAN insert , 1 x HDMI, Support HDMI 1.4
- Dimensions: 384 x 262 x 25; Weight: 2.3 kg
- 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack, Array microphone
- 3 Cells 48 Whrs Battery
Asus ROG G703 specifications
- 17.3-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) IPS-level panel, 144Hz, 3ms, 72% NTSC
- Intel Core i9-8950HK (8th Gen) processor, 2.9 GHz with Turbo Boost Upto 4.8 GHz, 8GB GDDR5 NVIDIA Geforce GTX 1080 Graphics
- Up to 64GB DDR4 2666MHz SDRAM, 256GB / 512GB SATA M.2 NVMe PCIe and 1 / 2TB SATA 5400rmp 2.5″ HDD, SD Card Reader
- Windows 10 Home
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2, Bluetooth 5.0, 1 x USB 3.1 Gen2 (Type-C) / Thunderbolt 3, 3 x USB 3.1 Gen2, 1 x mDP 1.4, 1 x HDMI 2.0, 1 x RJ-45 Jack
- Dimensions: 425 x 319 x 47.5~51mm; Weight: 4.7 kg
- 3.5mm headphone and mic combo jack, 2 x 2W speakers + 2 x 4.5W speakers with Smart AMP technology, Array microphone, ESS 32-bit Hi-Fi DAC
The Asus TUF Gaming – FX504 starts at Rs 69,990 ad the Asus ROG G703 is priced at Rs 4,99,990.