Nubia’s CEO Ni Fei has teased with an image that the company is working on Full Screen 3.0 technology for its upcoming smartphone with minimal bezels. He said that the Z17S, that was introduced in October last year featured high 90.36% screen-to-body ratio, and this phone could come with even higher screen-to-body ratio.
A design sketch of the phone that surface recently showed Essential phone-like design with the camera in the centre, but there is a bezel on the bottom part.
The phone even got certified by TENAA last month that revealed a similar design, dual rear cameras, fingerprint sensor on a glass back.
Nubia Z18 rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160 × 1080 pixels) 18:9 FHD+ In-Cell 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.8GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 845 64-bit 10nm Mobile Platform with Adreno 630 GPU
- 8GB / 6GB RAM, 64GB / 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with nubia UI
- Dual SIM
- 24MP rear camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary rear camera
- 8MP front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.58×72.54×8.55mm; Weight: 172g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 5, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3350mAh battery with fast charging
We should find out the release date of the smartphone soon.