Panasonic today launched P95, the company’s latest budget smartphone in India. It has a 5-inch HD display, is powered by a quad-core Snapdragon 210 SoC with 1GB RAM, runs Android 7.1.2 (Nougat), has an 8-megapixel rear camera with LED and a 5-megapixel front-facing camera that comes with support for face unlock.
It has dedicated dual SIM and microSD slots and packs a 2300mAh removable battery.
Panasonic P95 specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display
- 1.3 GHz quad-core Qualcomm Snapdragon 210 (MSM8909) Mobile Platform with Adreno 304 GPU
- 1GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory with up to 128GB microSD
- Android 7.1.2 (Nougat)
- 8MP auto focus rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- Dimensions: 141×70.5×7.95mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2300mAh battery
The Panasonic P95 comes in Blue, Gold and Dark Grey colors, is priced at Rs. 4999 and will be available at an offer price of Rs. 3999 on Flipkart during Big Shopping Day Sale starting from 13th May 2018 to 16th May 2018.
Commenting on the launch, Pankaj Rana, Business Head – Mobility Division, Panasonic India said:
The all new P95 is a combination of superior design and performance. Also, the price point at which it is available, we are confident that it will be a success with the millennials, without being heavy on their pockets.
Ayyappan Rajagopal, senior director Flipkart mobiles said:
The new P95 is our newest entrant that truly redefines the budget segment. We’re excited about this product because at a price of Rs. 3999, it packs a punch by offering some great specs on all accounts. This launch is in line with our mission to make smartphones affordable and accessible to all of India.