OPPO launched the F7 smartphone in India back in March for Rs. 21,990, which went on sale in the country starting April 9th. Last month OPPO launched Diamond Black 128GB Special Edition F7 in the country. Today it has launched a new OPPO F7 Cricket Limited Edition smartphone in India.
The phone has similar specifications as the original F7, but this is the Diamond Black model with unique glass body that shimmers like gemstones, reflecting different colors with each glance from the user. It also comes with cricket case covers and signatures of Hardik Pandya, R. Ashwin and Rohit Sharma, brand ambassadors for the phone.
OPPO F7 specifications
- 6.23-inch (2280 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 19:9 IPS display
- Octa Core MediaTek Helio P60 12nm processor (Quad 2GHz Cortex A73 + Quad 2GHz Cortex A53 CPUs) with 800MHz ARM Mali-G72 MP3 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB internal memory, 6GB RAM with 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Dual SIM (nano + nano + microSD)
- ColorOS 5.0 based on Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/1.8 aperture
- 25MP front-facing camera, f/2.0 aperture, HDR, Sony IMX576 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dirac HD
- Dimensions: 156 x 75.3 x 7.8mm ; Weight: 158g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3400mAh (typical) / 3300mAh (minimum) battery
The OPPO F7 Diamond Black Cricket Limited Edition with 4GB RAM and 64GB storage will be available exclusively on Flipkart online and select OPPO exclusive showrooms across India at Rs. 21,990 starting from May 14th.
Commenting on the announcement, Will Yang, Brand Director, OPPO India said:
In India, cricket is not considered a sport but a religion. The eternal love for cricket in India is undying. Keeping these things in mind, we have always come up with new and exciting editions to fulfill the needs of our consumers. With the F7 Cricket Limited Edition, we hope that this phone will resonate more with the audiences and flaunting a device with the signature of our sports brand ambassadors would be an honor for our customers.’