Samsung SM-G8750 surfaced in benchmarks last month that revealed Snapdragon 660, 4GB of RAM and Android 8.0 Oreo for the phone, and according to the rumors it will be called Galaxy S8 mini. Now the phone has been certified by TENAA in China that confirms 5.8-inch FHD+ 18:9 display, 16-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera, glass back and a fingerprint next to the camera on the back, same as the Galaxy S8. It also has a dedicated Bixby button.
Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite (SM-G8750) rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch Full HD+ (2220×1080 pixels) Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU
- 4GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 148.9×68.1×8.mm; Weight: 155g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging
The Samsung Galaxy S8 Lite (SM-G8750) will come in Black color and is expected to go official soon.