Samsung has introduced new PRO Endurance microSDHC/microSDXC card that promised industry-leading endurance and up to 43,8001 hours of continuous video recording. This is targeted to be used in intensive video monitoring applications such as surveillance and security cameras, body cameras and dash cams, making continuous video monitoring fast and stable. It offers up to 100 MB/s read speeds, provides FHD recording and 4K support via write speeds of up to 30 MB/s.
It offers 25 times higher endurance compared to Samsung’s previous speed-focused cards, said the company. It also comes with limited warranty up to five years for the 128GB card. It is built to withstand harsh environments and features Samsung’s 4-Proof protection, making it water, temperature, magnetic and x-ray-proof.
Features of Samsung PRO Endurance microSD card
- UHS-I Speed Class 1 (U1) and Class 10 compatible
- Up to 100MB/s and 30MB/s sequential read and write speeds
- Available in SD and microSD form factors
- Available in 32GB, 64GB and 128GB storage capacities
- 4-Proof Features – Waterproof (IEC 60529, IPX7), Temperature proof, X-ray proof, Magnetic proof
- Operating Temperatures From -25ºC to 85ºC
- FHD Recording 43,800 hours (128GB), 26,280 hours (64GB) and 17,520 hours (32GB)
The Samsung PRO Endurance memory cards are now available for purchase with manufacturer’s suggested retail prices (MSRPs) starting at $24.99 (Rs. 1,665 approx.) for 32GB, $44.99 (Rs. 2,999 approx.) for 64GB and $89.99 (Rs. 5,999 approx.) for 128GB.