Huawei just launched the P20 Lite smartphone along with the P20 Pro in India, as it had promised. It packs a 5.84-inch FHD+ 19:9 screen with a notch, is powered by Kirin 659 with 4GB RAM, runs Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0 and has a 16-megapixel rear camera along with a 2-megapixel secondary camera for portrait shots.
It has a 24-megapixel front camera with face beauty, features a fingerprint sensor on the back and a 3000mAh battery with fast charging.
Huawei P20 Lite specifications
- 5.84-inch (1080 x 2280 pixels) Full HD+ 19: 9 2.5D curved glass display with toughened glass protection
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.2 aperture, secondary 2MP camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 148.6×71.2×7.4mm; Weight: 145g
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS / GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh (typical) / 2900mAh (Minimum) battery with fast charging
The Huawei P20 Lite comes in Klein Blue and Midnight Black colors, is priced at Rs. 19,999 and will be available exclusively from Amazon.in starting from 3rd May.