Huwei’s Honor brand along with the Honor 10 also introduced the MagicBook, a light-weight notebook weighing just 1.47 Kgs. It has a 14-inch Full HD display with 5.2mm narrow bezels and a screen-to-body ratio of 81%, is powered by 8th Generation Intel Core i5 or i7 Processor with 8GB RAM and 256GB SSD. It also a 2GB NVIDIA GeForce GeForce MX150 graphics.
It has a all-metal aliminium alloy body, features two custom-made fans that increases the air flow to keep the notebook cool offering a better heat discharge. It has a 57.4Wh battery that promises up to 12 hours of battery life.
Honor MagicBook specifications
- 14-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Full HD display with 800:1 contrast, 250 nits brightness
- 8th Gen Intel Core i5-8250U (3.4GHz) / i7-8550U processor (4GHz) with 2GB DDR5 NVIDIA GeForce MX150 GPU
- 8GB DDR4 2400MHz RAM, 256GB PCIe SSD
- Windows 10 Home
- 1MP HD webcam, built-in dual digital microphones
- WiFi 802.11ac 2×2 (2.4GHz and 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.1
- Dimensions: 360.7 x 243.6mm x 15.9mm; Weight: 1.95kg
- USB Type-C x 1, USB 3.0 (Type A) x 1, USB 2.0 (Type A) x 1
- 3.5mm audio jack, microphone combo, 4 speakers, Dolby Atmos
- 57.4Wh battery with up to 12h of local video playback
The Honor MagicBook Comes in Glacial Silver or Star Grey colors, is priced at 4999 yuan (US$ 795 / Rs. 52,499 approx.) for the 8th Gen Intel Core i5 version and the Core i7 version costs 5699 yuan (US$ 906 / Rs. 59,860 approx.). It is now available for order and goes on sale in China from April 23rd.