Last week Huawei’s Honor brand officially announced that the Honor 10 smartphone with dual rear cameras with A.I will be introduced at an event in Shanghai, China on April 19th. Now the smartphone has been certified in China with model numbers COL-AL00, COL-TL10, COL-TL00 and COL-AL10. The image of phone has not been revealed yet, but the listing reveals similar specifications as the Huawei P20.
Honor 10 rumoured specifications
- 5.84-inch ( 2240 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ LCD 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Huawei Kirin 970 (4 x 2.4 GHz A73+ 4 x 1.8 GHz A53) 10nm processor with Mali-G72 MP12 GPU
- 4GB RAM with 64GB storage, 6GB RAM with 128GB internal storage
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with EMUI 8.1
- Dual SIM
- 16MP primary camera with dual-tone LED flash, secondary 24MP rear camera
- 24MP front-facing camera with Sony IMX576 sensor, f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor
- USB Type-C Audio, Stereo speakers
- Dimensions: 149.6×71.2×7.7mm; Weight: 153g
- Dual 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11ac (2.4GHz/5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3320mAh battery with fast charging
The Honor 10 has been listed only in Silver colors, but it is expected to come in a range of colors. We should know all the details including the price when the phone goes official on Thursday.