Samsung SM-G8750 with Snapdragon 660, 4GB RAM and Android 8.0 (Oreo) surfaced in benchmarks, and the phone with model number SM-G8850 got certified by TENAA earlier this week revealing similar specifications as the Galaxy S9. Now the phone has surfaced on AnTuTu that once again confirms Snapdragon 660 SoC for the phone.
Now it is doubtful if the phone will be launched as the S9 variant in China or as the S9 Mini. The phone scored 136483 points on AnTuTu, similar to other Snapdragon 660-powered phones.
Samsung SM-G8850 rumored specifications
- 5.8-inch Quad HD+ (2960 × 1440 pixels) Super AMOLED Infinity display
- Octa Core Snapdragon 660 14nm Mobile Platform (Quad 2.2GHz Kryo 260 + Quad 1.8GHz Kryo 260 CPUs) with Adreno 512 GPU / Octa-Core Samsung Exynos 9 Series 9810 processor with Mali G72MP18 GPU
- 4GB / 6GB LPDDR4x RAM, 64GB / 128GB storage, expandable memory up to 400GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 12MP primary rear camera, LED Flash, 12MP secondary rear camera
- 8MP auto focus front-facing camera with wide-angle lens
- Water and dust resistant (IP68)
- Dimensions: 147.7mm x 68.7mm x 8.4mm; Weight: 163g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11ac (2.4/5GHz), VHT80 MU-MIMO, Bluetooth 5 (LE up to 2Mbps), GPS with GLONASS, USB 3.1, NFC, MST
- 3000mAh battery with fast Charging
The Samsung SM-G8850 will come in Black and Blue colors. The phone is expected to go official in coming weeks.