Moto G6 Play in the Moto G6 has surfaced in live images, weeks after it was listed online. This confirms specifications of the smartphone including 5.7-inch HD+ 18:9 display, 1.4GHz Octa-Core SoC with 3GB RAM, Fingerprint sensor, 13-megapixel rear camera, 8-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash, Dual nano SIM slots and a 4000mAh battery with support for TurboPower fast charging.
Moto G6 Play rumored specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 IPS display
- 1.4GHz Octa-Core 64-bit Snapdragon 430 (MSM8937) Mobile Platform with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB RAM with 16GB internal storage, 3GB RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Single / Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 4000mAh battery with fast charging
The Moto G6 series will go official on April 19th at an event in Brazil. The Moto G6 is said to cost $199.99 (Rs. 13,000 approx.), according to a recent listing by a U.S. retailer.