Vivo has launched the Y71, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘Y Series’ in India, few weeks after it got certified by TENAA in China. It has a 6-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass screen with 18:9 aspect ratio, 84.4%
screen-to-body Ratio, is powered by 1.4GHz quad-core Snapdragon 425 SoC with 3GB RAM, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 5-megapixel front camera.
It has dedicated dual SIM slots and a microSD card slot, but doesn’t have a fingerprint sensor.
Vivo Y71 specifications
- 6-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass display with 18:9 aspect ratio
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 processor with Adreno 308 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo) with Funtouch OS
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash, f/2.2 aperture
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture
- Dimensions: 155.87 x 75.74 x 7.8mm; Weight: 150g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
- 3360mAh (typical) / 3285mAh (minimum) battery
The Vivo Y71 comes in Black and Gold colors, is priced at Rs. 10990 and is available from offline stores in India.