Xiaomi introduced its Mi MIX 2S smartphone in China last month. Now the has scheduled an event on April 25th to introduced a new Mi series smartphone, which could be Mi 6X that was certified by TENAA recently. The event takes place at Wuhan University, the alma mater of the Xiaomi CEO Lei Jun in Hubei province Wuhan, China.
Xiaomi Mi 6X rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (2160×1080 pixels) Full HD+ 2.5D curved glass display
- 2.2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 626 Mobile Platform with Adreno 506 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 64GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 8.1 (Oreo)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano/microSD)
- 20MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture, secondary 8MP camera with f/1.8 aperture
- 20MP front-facing camera with f/2.0 aperture
- Fingerprint sensor, Infrared sensor
- Dimensions: 158.88×75.54×7.3mm; Weight: 166g
- 3.5mm audio jack
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz), Bluetooth 5 LE, GPS + GLONASS, USB Type-C
- 2910mAh battery
The Xiaomi Mi 6X is expected to come in Black, Rose Gold, Gold, White, Blue, Red, Pink, Gray and Silver colors. We should know more details when the phone goes official in a couple of weeks.