Lava has launched Z91, the company’s first smartphone with Full View display. It has a 5.7-inch HD+ 2.5D curved glass display, is powered by MediaTek MT6739 SoC, runs Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Star OS 4.2 on top, has a 13-megapixel rear camera and an 8-megapixel front-facing camera, both with flash. It also has face unlock that promises to unlock the phone within 0.7 seconds.
It also has a multi-function fingerprint sensor on the back, comes with a glass finish on the back and packs a 3000mAh battery.
Lava Z91 specifications
- 5.7-inch (1440 × 720 pixels) HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GB storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with Star OS 4.2
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED Flash
- 8MP front-facing camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 152.02×72.9×7.7mm; Weight: 147g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS + GLONASS
- 3000mAh battery
The Lava Z91 comes in Blue color, is priced at Rs. 9,999 and will be available at over 100,000 retail stores by mid-April, 2018. Wonder who would go for this instead of Xiaomi Redmi 5.
Commenting on the launch, Gaurav Nigam, Head – Product, Lava International said:
We are super excited to announce the launch of Lava Z91. We always strive to provide valuable and innovative technologies at pocket-friendly prices to our consumers and Z91 is a perfect example of this. Z91 is an amalgamation of latest technology and beautiful design, aimed at meeting all the needs of consumers and providing them with the best user experience. The face recognition feature, full screen display, and exceptional good looks are the USPs of the product, besides durability and the robustness of the device which comes with every mobile handset from LAVA. We are sure that this latest addition to our very successful Z series, Z91 will be loved by our consumers.