Xiaomi has silently introduced new Mi TV 4S 55-inch 4K HDR Smart TV in China. It has the same PatchWall, a UI layer on top of the Android OS that’s based on deep learning AI technology that can curate content based on recommendations and also has Dolby and DTS Audio.
It has a metal frame and also comes with multi purpose Mi Remote Control, which also has infrared in addition to Bluetooth to work with most appliances such as setup box. It has Mi Touch that replaces traditional navigation buttons so you can use gestures to control your TV. It also has Speech Recognition for voice control.
Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 55-inch specifications
- 55-inch (3840 x 2160 pixels) 4K display with 178-degree viewing angle, 8ms dynamic response
- 1.5GHz quad-core Amlogic Cortex-A53 processor with 750MHz Mali-450 MP3 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 8GB internal memory
- MIUI TV based on Android
- WiFi 802.11 ac (2.4 / 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2 LE, 3 x HDMI, AV, 2 x USB, 1 x Ethernet
- Supports HDR 10 and HLG,H.264, H.265, Real, MPEG1/2/4, WMV3, VC-1
- 2 x 8W speaker, DOLBY AUDIO / DTS- HD audio dual decoding
The Xiaomi Mi TV 4S 55-inch is priced at 2999 yuan (US$ 476 / Rs. 31,080 approx.) and will be available on mi.com in China during Mi Fan Festival sale on April 3rd.