Huawei’s Honor brand today confirmed that it will introduced Honor 7C, a budget version of the Honor 7X in China on March 12th. The invite confirms 5.99-inch display, dual rear cameras, dual SIM slots and several color variants for the smartphone. The phone recently passed through TENAA with model numbers LND-TL30 and LND-TL40 that revealed the specifications.
TENAA listing shows metal body with plastic finish on the top and bottom parts of the back where the antennas are present. There is a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Honor 7C rumored specifications
- 5.99-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) 18:9 FullView 2.5D curved glass display
- 1.8GHz Octa-Core processor
- 3GB / 4GB RAM, 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 8.0 (Oreo)
- Dual SIM
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash,secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 158.3 × 76.7 × 7.8mm; Weight: 164g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS + GLONASS
- 2900mAh built-in battery
The Honor 7C is expected to come in Black, Gold and Blue colors. We should know the price of the phone when it goes official next Monday.