Motorola has launched Motorola Sphere+ Bluetooth Speaker with integrated Bluetooth headphones in India. The speaker offers 2 x 8W (16W) watts of power and bass porting for a deep, rich listening experience. You can dock the headphones on the speaker base to charge, while transitioning seamlessly from one to the other so the music never stops.
The Sphere+ has built-in speakerphone so that users can take calls either through the speaker or the headphones that comes with touch control on the ear pads.
Highlights of Motorola Sphere+
- Balanced sound at any volume, with superb noise isolation.
- Wireless freedom, with easy Bluetooth Connectivity aided with Voice prompts. Upto to 20 hours of playtime, 60ft range, and compatible with Siri and Google Now.
- In built mic for calls for hands-free calling
- Comfortable On-ear design
- Connectivity: Bluetooth 4.1, 3.5mm AUX
- 2 x 8w powerful speakers
- Noise isolation blocks out unwanted background noise
- Full room broadcasting speaker
- Integrated multipoint technology to connect two devices at once
- Lightweight and foldable design headphone
- Powerful 40mm oversized drivers of headphones to provide superb bass-driven sound
- Support 3.5mm audio jack AUX
- Overcharge, over-voltage and overheating protection circuit
- A2DP 1.3, HFP 1.6, HSP 1.2, AVRCP 1.5, SPP 1.5
- Standby Time: 200 hours
- Touch Control buttons: Volume +/-, Play/Play, Call Answer, Call End
- Built-in speakerphone for taking calls either through Sphere or the headphones that come with touch control on ear pads.
- Easily switch between the speaker and headphones seamlessly and when the headphones are back on the speaker, they automatically start recharging.
The Motorola Sphere+ comes in Black and White colors, is priced at Rs. 12,999 and is available from retail stores.