Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) (SM-J250F) has been listed by a retailer in Russia ahead of official announcement. This reveals a 5-inch qHD Super AMOLED display, Snapdragon 425 SoC with 1.5GB RAM, Android Nougat, 8-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and a 5-megapixel front camera that also comes wit a flash.
The phone has a new design on the back with polycarbonate finish, but it has a familiar design on the front with a home button with capacitive touch buttons on either sides. It packs a 2600mAh battery.
Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) rumored specifications
- 5-inch (960 × 540 pixels) qHD Super AMOLED display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 425 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 1.5GB RAM, 16GB Internal Storage, expandable memory via micro SD card
- Android 7.1 (Nougat)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with LED flash
- 5MP front camera with LED flash
- Dimensions: 144 x 72 x 8 mm; Weight: 153g
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 2600mAh battery
The Samsung Galaxy J2 (2018) comes in Black and Gold colors and is listed for 7990 Rubles (US$ 138 / Rs. 8860 approx.). It is expected to be announced in Russia, UAE, Saudi Arabia, South Africa, Egypt and several other markets in the coming weeks.