Gionee today launched S10 Lite, the company’s latest smartphone in the ‘S Series’ in India. It was introduced in China back in May this year as S10C and packs a 5.2-inch display, is powered by Snapdragon 427 Mobile Platform with 4GB of RAM and runs Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 4.0.
It has a 13-megapixel rear camera and a 16-megapixel front camera, both with LED flash. It has a fingerprint sensor on the front and packs a 3100mAh battery.
Gionee S10 Lite specifications
- 5.2-inch (1280 × 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- 1.4GHz Quad-Core Snapdragon 427 Mobile Platform with Adreno 308 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.1 (Nougat) with Amigo OS 4.0
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- 16MP front-facing camera with LED flash, f/2.0 aperture
- Dimensions: 148.7×73.7×7.9mm; Weight: 155g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS
- 3100mAh battery
The Gionee S10 Lite comes in Gold and Black colors, is priced at Rs. 15,999 and will be available across India starting tomorrow, December 23rd. Wonder who would pay this much for a phone with a HD screen and a Snapdragon 427 SoC.
Gionee has partnered with Jio and Paytm to offer Jio Customers additional 5GB data per month for 10 months on recharge of Rs. 309 and above for the S10 Lite and the phone comes with 2 Paytm cashback vouchers codes with Rs. 250 cash back on a minimum purchase of Rs. 350 on Paytm mall.
Commenting on the launch, David Chang, Global Sales Director, Gionee India said:
We are a leader of the Selfie revolution and with the S10 Lite we aim to reinforce our brand proposition of Super Selfie – Super Battery. By strengthening our S Series we aim to not only further enhance the brand’s connection with young consumers but also keep up with the growing demand for high quality smartphones with superior photography capabilities.