OnePlus 5T has received its second OxygenOS update to version 4.7.4, couple of weeks after the OxygenOS 4.7.2 update that brought several fixes and improvements. The latest update brings optimized Camera UI and improvements to photo quality along with optimizations for audio from loudspeaker and headphones, face unlock and more. It also improves stability of fingerprint and GPS along with the usual set of bug fixes and stability improvements.
OnePlus already promised that it will improve details in low light photography and selfies. Some users are reporting that they are not seeing a lot of difference in images, so a major update for camera improvements might roll out in the coming weeks. Check out the complete changelog below.
- Optimized UI of Camera
- Improvements for photo quality
- Optimizations for audio from speaker and earphones
- Optimizations for face unlock
- Optimizations for vibration
- Wi-Fi battery usage optimization
- Improved stability of fingerprint and GPS
- General bug fixes and system stability improvements
The OnePlus 5T OxygenOS 4.7.4 update is 285MB in size and is gradually rolling out to everyone. It still has October Android security patch. The company already promised that the Android Oreo open beta testing for the 5T will begin by the end of December.