Huawei’s Honor brand last week confirmed that it will launch the Honor 7X smartphone, successor of Honor 6X at a global event in London on December 5th that will start at 2:30PM London Time, which is 8PM IST. You can watch the live stream on Honor’s YouTube channel or on its Facebook Page.
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 7X comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors and it will go on sale in India exclusively on Amazon.in starting from December 7th at 12PM. You can register for the sale to win a lot of gifts, says Honor. We should know the price of the phone later today. We recently unboxed the phone, check it out here.