Huawei’s Honor brand recently announced it will launch the Honor 7X smartphone, successor of Honor 6X in India in December exclusively on Amazon.in. Today it has announced that the phone will be officially launched for the Indian market at an event in London on December 5th and it will also offer live stream on its Facebook page at 8PM (IST). It also confirmed that the phone will go on sale on Amazon from December 7th at 12PM.
#Honor is unveiling its latest innovation in India on 5th December & you are invited to be a part of the celebration & #MaxYourView with #Honor7X. Watch the launch live on Facebook from London. pic.twitter.com/oQimTioB4W— Honor India (@HiHonorIndia) November 28, 2017
Honor 7X specifications
- 5.93-inch (2160 x 1080 pixels) Full HD+ 18:9 2.5D curved glass display
- Octa-Core Kirin 659 processor (4 xA53 at 2.36GHz + 4 x A53 at 1.7GHz) with MaliT830-MP2 GPU
- 4GB RAM, 32GB / 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 256GB with microSD
- Android 7.0 (Nougat) with EMUI 5.1
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 16MP rear camera with LED flash, secondary 2MP camera
- 8MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 156.5 x 75.3 x 7.6mm; Weight: 165g
- 4G VoLTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1 LE, GPS / GLONASS
- 3340mAh battery (typical) / 3240mAh (minimum) battery
The Honor 7X comes in Black, Blue and Gold colors. We should know the price of the phone next Tuesday.
We recently unboxed the phone, check it out here.