Gionee already said that it will introduce eight smartphones with full-screen displays as a part of its winter lineup at an event on November 26th. The company’s VP Yu Lei today posted a new teaser showing off the F6 and F205 smartphones with full-screen displays. The Gionee F6 is the successor of F5 that was introduced earlier this year.
We still don’t have the specifications for the F6, but the F205 specifications surfaced on Geekbench listing recently.
Gionee F205 rumored specifications
- 5-inch (1440 x 720 pixels) HD+ 2.5D curved glass IPS display
- 1.5GHz Quad-Core MediaTek MT6739 64-bit processor with PowerVR Rogue GE8100 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB Internal memory, expandable memory up to 128GB with micro SD
- Android 7.1.1 (Nougat) OS with Amigo OS
- Dual SIM
- 8MP Camera with LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, FM Radio
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS
Gionee will also introduce M7 Power with 6.43-inch FHD+ AMOLED FullView display, Snapdragon 660, 6GB RAM and 5000mAh battery that was certified by TENAA this week as well as S11 and S11S smartphones with 6.01-inch FHD+ AMOLED FullView displays and dual front and rear cameras at the event on Sunday.